Once you have added a product to the ACP Edge dashboard you must configure the offer to associate with the product.
- On the left-hand menu, click Add Offer
You can also add an offer from the main dashboard under the relevant product.
The Add Offer window opens.
There are three stages to Offer Creation:
The window is divided into sections, complete all fields in the window, as relevant.
|General Configurations||Offer Name||This is the campaign name, that can be passed in the [CampaignName] macro||Yes|
|Choose Product||Choose the app related to the offer||Yes|
|Offer Type||In app action or Download\ install||Yes|
|Start Date||Set the offer to start on a specific date. The offer starts automatically.||No|
|End Date||Set the offer to end on a specific date - This ends the offer delivery automatically.|
Late conversions continue to arrive.
|Budget||Default Bid||The default payment for offer completion, assuming the completion isn't associated to one of the micro bidding groups.||Yes|
|Lifetime Budget||The total budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.|
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive. Therefore, you might exceed this budget.
|Daily Budget||The daily budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.|
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this budget.
|Lifetime Conversions Cap||The total conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.|
When the offer reaches the conversion, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Daily Conversions Cap||The daily conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.|
When the offer reaches the conversion cap, it is not delivered! Late conversions continue to arrive, so you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Offer Customizations||Offer Title||This is what users see on the main Offer Wall page as the title of your offer||Yes|
|Offer Completion Range||This impacts the complexity tag users see on Offer Wall:|
Easy \ Medium \ Hard
|Offer Complexity||This is completed automatically based on the Offer Completion Range. The ranges are:|
5 - 60 minutes
1 - 24 hours
More than 1 day
For localized offers you can add translations in order to increase user engagement. For a detailed guide on how to set up translations click here.
- From the dropdown list, enter the name of the tracking provider
Set out below is an alphabetical list of our supported partners. Follow their instructions on how to generate the click URL required by Fyber:
- Enter the Click URL.
- Click the info button to provide you with a list of placeholders.
Remember to change the placeholder values with the actual values.
- Fyber Edge App ID - This is your new App ID. If you were previously running the legacy ACP system. Take this new App ID and connect it in your attribution provider’s Fyber integration page under the ACP Edge App ID field. This is essential to track the conversions coming from both the old and new App ID.
- Add all the steps required to complete the offer. This is what users see on the Offers info page.
- Click Add Step for additional steps.
Include the step description and the Action ID. Notice, Action ID is mandatory only at the final step!
- If applicable, click the translation icon to translate the offer steps. For more details, click here.
- Add comments, where relevant. These comments should inform users about any additional steps, not related to the offer steps. This information is displayed on the Offer Info page.
- Click the translation icon to add a translated comment if applicable. For more details, click here.
- When you have completed all the stages, click Next.
The Targeting window is divided into three sections:
- Location Targeting
- App Targeting
- Device Targeting
You can begin entering the name of the country you want to target and the details are completed. Then, select the required country.
If you want to blacklist certain countries, select all countries and then deselect the countries you do not want to include in your targeting.
Worldwide appears as the default setting and therefore, all countries are targeted.
- Enter the targeting type.
This could be Whitelist or Blacklist
- Enter the name of the apps or App IDs for which targeting is intended. You can also copy paste app IDs from an Excel \ CSV file, for more convenient targeting
- By default, all apps are included and therefore, targeted.
- Click Browse to find the device type and OS you are targeting.
- Select if the offer is intended for Phone and Tablet under the Device Type option.
Remove as applicable.
Use the OS version slider to select the intended version for the targeting.
- When finished, click Save.
Once an offer is live and stats begin arriving to the system, you can use the KPI Picker to view and evaluate the performance of your campaigns at both product and offer level for the KPIs you select.
Click the KPI Picker and select the ones you want to be displayed on the dashboard of ACP Edge.
The KPIs you select are displayed on the dashboard.
Updated 12 days ago