Rewarded Actions are trackable events inside an app that can be used in campaigns. Each action has a description informing the user, what they must do to complete the offer.
Rewarded Action campaigns can be set up in the Fyber Advertiser Control Panel.
- Choose Rewarded Actions as your Campaign type.
If you want users to perform a different action, choose one of the other options and make sure you read below about Rewarded Actions or Mobile Video for integration instructions.
- Enter your Campaign Name (Title).
- Set up your Rewarded Actions.
A New Action involves adding a Title for the Action, a description, and a short ActionID. An
ActionIdis composed of uppercase letters, numbers and underscore ([A-Z,0-9,_]).
- Choose your Countries, OS Versions, Device types and Connection Type for the targeting of your campaign.
- Enter your bid per install.
The bid is one of the factors that determines the ranking of your campaign on our network and gives you the volume you'll be able to drive. Add your Daily and Total Caps.
- Enter your tracking information.
Fyber sends users to the Play Store to install your app and complete a certain action defined by you (e.g. register, complete the tutorial, play until level 5 etc.).
Never share your Fyber
Appid with anyone, as it acts as our security token for the Attributed Install Postback and is used to identify you. Fyber cannot share this information with your in the Tracking URL during the click. You'll have to store it in your tracking provider solution.
Our default attribution time window is 14 days.
Before you can start your campaign, you must:
- Complete your account information including billing details.
- Add funds to your account. You can do this via Paypal or by contacting your Account Manager.
Before going live, you must to send a fake postback.
Copy paste the URL below and replace the appid value with the one you received for your action campaign in ACP and paste the URL in the browser:
Updated about a month ago